On Saturday, a few friends got together for a scrappin' day. It felt good to actually get a few pages done. I thought that this winter i would have more time to crop but it always seems like there are not enough hours in a day (just enough to get your work done and no time for play!) I am now done with Hannah and Cody's first years and have moved on to birthdays. After struggling with this concept, i finally came to the conclusion that you do not have to do everything in order. So i have just been picking whatever i feel like working on and it's more fun that way. I had a chance to use the Cricut for the first time and am convinced that i absolutely need one of these! I'm thinking, maybe if i save my 20 dollars a week towards eating out, that i could save enough by the summer! This just means i have to stick to it and not get a craving for Subway or McDonalds!
Today was a lazy day...went to the grocery store and did a few things around the house. Hannah got to spend some time with her Nanny and Pappy and Hayley. They went to McDonalds to play and then we introduced them to the Wii when they got back. We had fun laughing at one another trying to hula hoop. Another great weekend over already.
Park City Utah
4 years ago












No comments:
Post a Comment