Yes, I'm probably one of the few people in this world who love Mondays. I love being home and spending time with my kids. Today is a beautiful fall day...I love this time of year but it is sad to say goodbye to summer. What a great summer we had. Probably the most memorable times were at the Outer Banks in a gorgeous home that Dr. Lanpher so graciously invited us to. And we can't forget our disastrous camping trip in a tent over the 4th of July when we left 3 hours after setting up. Cody was not walking quite yet and lets just say it didn't work out too well. I guess we won't have to worry about that anymore since we will be camping in luxary now:) Hannah and a good time at Hershey Park with Morgan and Lexi. And we had many good times out on the boat once we had our roof!!
Today was a great catch up day. With plenty of laundry and housework to do....and i successfully made my first roasted chicken (thanks to Mom). Hannah went to dance class and then we spent the afternoon together while Cody takes his nap. We are now getting ready to leave for Cody's doctor appointment, ugh, more shots. Better go wake him now and get ready to go. Happy Monday!!
Today was a great catch up day. With plenty of laundry and housework to do....and i successfully made my first roasted chicken (thanks to Mom). Hannah went to dance class and then we spent the afternoon together while Cody takes his nap. We are now getting ready to leave for Cody's doctor appointment, ugh, more shots. Better go wake him now and get ready to go. Happy Monday!!












1 comment:
yummm...roasted chicken..I just wish I could figure out how to make gravy just like my MOM!!
Post a Comment