Monday, September 8, 2008

My first blog!


Welcome to my blog! This is all new to me, so I guess I'll just write what comes to mind. I always liked keeping a diary when i was a kid and I guess this is sort of like my family's diary. It is so nice to look back on all the memories made. With two little ones who are growing so fast, I thought this would be a good time to start. I just took Hannah to her second dance class. She is so adorable! We took Lexi to dance today too because her Pappy just had surgery. It has been a lot of fun meeting our neighbors and i think often how blessed we are to live next to two little girls Hannah's age.

Little Cody is also getting quite big! He is almost 19 months old already and has been walking for month or two now. He is much happier now that he can get where he wants to go. He is starting to talk more and more each day.

Today is also special because it's our wedding anniversary. I can't believe it has been six years since we stepped foot onto that hugh cruise ship and set sail for the Western Carribean. I hope to have many many more years to come.

No comments: