skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Parents' Day at Dance
Today at dance class parents and grandparents were allowed to come and watch for the hour. I scrambled in the morning to get everything ready...diaper bag with toys for Cody to be entertained, camera and video camera, blah blah blah. We left early to go to the bank first and arrived at Miss Kathy's 20 minutes early which was just what i wanted to do, first to get a parking spot, and second to acclimate Cody. Not long after i pulled into the lot, Tammy and her family pulled in and out comes Tammy holding Lexi's dance bag. As soon as I saw it, I knew i forgot Hannah's! No ballet or tap shoes, just the sneakers on her feet were all we had!!! I was so upset with myself. Did i leave and go home to get them and be late? Tammy had a good idea to go in and see if Miss Kathy had extra pairs. Thank goodness we were able to find both shoes in her size that matched!!! After getting situated, Hap and Gam showed up to watch. I'm so proud of my little girl! She did an awesome job. Not shy at all, she performed like she has done this a lot longer than she actually has. We all really enjoyed watching her. Even Cody was amused most of the time. There were a few occasions that I thought i was going to have to make an escape with him, but he made it through. After dance we all went to Jim and Nena's for lunch. By then it was time for Hap and Gam to head back to work and we headed to the grocery store for a few items. Once home Jimmy called to see how Hannah made out. Then it was time to put Cody down for his nap. Hannah and I are enjoying the afternoon like we always do. We even got to practice a few of the dance moves now that i actually know what she does every week! Here are a few pics of the big day!
No comments:
Post a Comment