Monday, January 12, 2009

How time flies by...

I just can't believe how the time flies by. I thought i'd better update my blog before it's spring and i have only two posts for winter! Today is Monday and i am enjoying the day off with the kiddos. Cody and I are at home waiting our few minutes before driving back to East Berlin to get Hannah from dance class. Then it's back to the house for lunch and then off to the Utz potato chip factory tour this afternoon with the playgroup. Since we didn't get the anticipated snow this past Saturday, we were able to attend the tiny tots skate at Magic Elm. This was Hannah's first skate and she did pretty good! We got the skates that went over her shoes which was a very good idea. They had a mini skating lesson with the kids first which was nice. About an hour into it, Hannah was saying her legs hurt so we took a break and then she went back out and did the Hokey Pokey and the limbo. I think i had just as much fun as she did! Although i didn't brave it and get on skates, yeah i need to be able to work...can't afford a broken bone! Then on Sunday we had Jimmy's parents over for dinner and to watch football. Then Hannah and I spent some time on Webkinz world. The weekend just goes too fast. Well, off to get Hannah.

No comments: