Monday, March 16, 2009


Not me Monday....

I didn't try to ignore my toddler's desperate need for a diaper change this morning because i really wanted to go back to sleep, no not me.

I didn't make a special point to take Cody outside to see his Pappy when he came to get Hannah to go to McDonald's because i really wanted Pappy to take him to McDonald's too, no no not me.

I haven't been depriving my children of attention today because i am addicted to the internet, no not me.

I am not seriously contemplating about buying Hannah a way too expensive toy for her birthday that she really does not need, not me.


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

No comments: