Wow, another year has gone by...2010 is here. I always look forward to a brand new year. New beginnings, new memories...
Looking back, 2009 was overall a great year! I think the most memorable times were our camping trips over the summer. We had great times with family and friends. I think our favorite trips were Frontier Town and Knoebel's. We also had an exciting adventure in late August with Hannah starting Kindergarten and all the fun stuff that goes with this. I am so fortunate to be able to get her on the bus every morning and have a wonderful private babysitter for both kids! I remember thinking last year, how in the world am I going to work and have a child in 1/2 day Kindergarten. I was upset to lose my Monday off after having this for five years, but surprisingly, I often wonder how in the world did I make it out the door by 6:40 AM for that many years???
Unfortunately, one very sad thought comes to mind thinking back over the past year. August 6th, 2009 was a very sad day, the day my boss and friend, Dr. Lanpher passed away. It is still a shock and at times feels like it can't be true...but sadly it is. Things will never be the same at AAC but slowly we are trying to move forward and carry on the way he would want us to. GBL you are greatly missed!!
Everyday is a blessing and gift and I am looking forward to a brand new year. My kiddos are growing up so fast before my eyes and I am glad to have this blog to look back on and reminisce. I just need a few more hours in the day to post more often!!! Here's to a healthy and happy 2010!!
Park City Utah
4 years ago












1 comment:
woo hoo!!! my blogging buddy is back! :)
Post a Comment