Sunday, February 21, 2010

Getting to know you Sunday



Hey Hey Hey..It's Sunday!
Time for a little funday..Getting to know YOU action..
To play..Grab the questions..copy them..answer them..then visit MannLand5 and link on up..
It's as easy as easy gets..

The questions..

1. How often do you wash/change your sheets?
2. When is your birthday?
3. Have you ever met a bloggy friend in real life?
4. Brad Pitt or George Clooney?
5. If you could change one thing about your body what would it be?
6. How often do you wash your hair?
7. Do you have pets?
8. How many social networks do you belong to..if you had to give up one, what would it be?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
1. How often do you wash/change your sheets? Try to once a week but sometimes it slips to every other week.

2. When is your birthday? April 19th

3. Have you ever met a bloggy friend in real life? Nope, never met a blog friend other than my friend Melissa who I also work with. Hope to meet others someday.

4. Brad Pitt or George Clooney? I would say George Clooney defintely over Brad Pitt.

5. If you could change one thing about your body what would it be? My nose!!

6. How often do you wash your hair? Every single day. Can't skip a day or it looks horrible!

7. Do you have pets? One dog, Maggie, a Labrador Retriever.

8. How many social networks do you belong to..if you had to give up one, what would it be? I belong to Twitter and Facebook in addition to blogger. It would be difficult to give up Facebook. I guess that I would give up Twitter over any others. I just started using it and can't seem to get too into it. I do enjoy playing games on Facebook though, and of course, keeping in touch with friends.


3 comments:

Pennie said...

I tried Twitter once and quit the same day. Didn't get it...I'm too long winded, I guess. I'm a writer, at heart - can't do one sentence. And, who cares what I'm doing? I need to tell everyone what I'm feeling - and I need ask what YOU'RE doing...and show pictures and discuss it...see what I mean?

Shannon K. said...

Twitter strikes again. I'm telling you, so many people are saying that.

I wish I was more diligent about the sheets.

Angie said...

Hi Angie! Thanks for leaving a comment about the phone thing. I got so frustrated and am glad to know that I'm not the only one that gets irritated with no one answering the phone!

I change my sheets once a week too, and wish I washed my hair everyday, but I don't take the time...I usually go every other day.

Your birthday is coming up soon!!