
Welcome to Not Me Monday! This week I was full of imperfections, more than normal! Ok, here goes...
I did not try to fix or completely write out some of my five-year-old daughter's valentine cards for her school classmates because I waited until the last possible moment to do them and then needed to hurry along! I especially did not "fix" her letters on the valentine card to her teacher, Mr. W, no way!
I didn't accidentally scrape my car bumper on the side of the garage door as I was backing out because I was in such a rush to leave and wasn't paying attention. And I didn't try to "clean up" the bumper with Windex and a paper towel to cover up the little scrape so my hubby would not see. No, not me!
And finally, while at the grocery store I didn't get one of those enormous car grocery carts (to please my children and keep them quiet while shopping) and then run into the Fachnaught display stand (which I shouldn't even be looking at) and knock over a huge sign. Then not knowing how to put the sign back, just left it lay there. I would never do such a thing! Nope, not me!
Stop by MckMama to check out other Not Me Monday posts!












3 comments:
Fachnaughts!!! YUM...can't wait for tomorrow!! You did at least pick up a pack, didn't ya??
That is too funny!
I came across some old bookmarks on my computer and found what I thought was your blog the other day. I'm not sure if this is it?
Anyway, I remember you from awhile back, sorry I lost you! Am I just babbling? HA! Anyway,
So glad to have found you again!
Your kiddos are adorable...glad to be following you now!
Post a Comment