Thanks to MannLand5 for the idea!

1. Do you iron your sheets?
No way! I don't iron anything unless absolutely necessary!
2. Your dream car is....?
Sounds simple but I would really like a brand new Mercury Mountaineer!
3. Do you have an innie or an outie belly button?
Innie
4. What meal do you look forward to the most..breakfast, lunch, or dinner?
I look forward to a Sunday morning breakfast with the family at home, the works, eggs, bacon, toast, hash browns, yum! I also like a good dinner out, preferably seafood or steak!!
5. Favorite mascara?
Never wear mascara.
6. What would you say your decorating style is..traditional, modern, eclectic, country, french country, shabby chic, etc..?
Definitely country.
7. Have you ever been skinny dipping?
Um, do I have to answer that?? Ok, it has been a long time :)
8. I hate the smell of...?
A poopy diaper is probably the worst smell right now!! Ready for my little guy take care of business on the potty!!












1 comment:
Hey there..thanks so much for playing and linking up!!
Poopy diapers are the worst..I changed one last night..smelled like buttered popcorn, but in a horrible way.(TMI!)
Have a great day!!
Post a Comment